24 oz. pizza dough ball
6 oz. fresh tomato pizza sauce
2 medium seasoned and grilled Portabella mushroom caps
6 oz. Shiitake mushrooms, seasoned and sautèed in garlic
6 oz. Crimini mushrooms, seasoned and sautèed in garlic
6 oz. oyster mushrooms, seasoned and sautèed in garlic
10 ozs. Coach Farm goat cheese, crumbled
Drizzle white truffle oil
Drizzle truffle oil to finish.
1. Stretch dough to 18 to 20 in.
2. Spread pizza sauce evenly.
3. Drain all mushrooms well and distribute evenly.
4. Top with crumbled goat cheese.
5. Cook in brick oven at 575°F until desired crispness is obtained.